Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Important Things In Life

With so much negative energies floating around in the world today it is incredibly important to set aside those times when you just get it all out and forget about it all. Spend a few hours or even days, if you can spare the time, and just get out of your head and embrace the positive side of the world and, not to sound corny or too much like a Disney Movie, but ♫ Forget about your troubles and your strife ♫ lol

Tonight was one of those nights for me. I've been, obviously, so caught up on the negative side of things that tonight I welcomed the time out. My best Girlie called me up around 8pm tonight and asked if I wanted to chill with her and I thought, What a fantastic idea. I always have a great time with her. We usually spend the time discussing our favourite Romance novels, movies, television shows, or simply chat about life or how insane we both are. All in all Good times are had by all when we're together. Although a lot of our guy friends end up needing copious amounts of alcohol to deal with us together, because things tend to get really crazy!

So we decide to hit up the local DQ because we both are hot and dying for some ice cream. Okay, so I'm dying for some ice cream, and she (being lactose intolerant) is dying for some Rae time lol. Right so since my cell is on the fritz, we agree to meet up halfway between our houses and then walk to the DQ, which is right across the street from her place. Well an hour later, after showers and getting ready, she phones my place and tells me that her bf will be joining us and he's decided to drive and pick me up instead of walking. Cool with me because it's kinda dark out already and the Father is already starting to drive me nutzoid about me being a girl and walking outside alone after dark. As if we live in a bad neighbourhood or something. geez! lol anyway. So five minutes later I'm in the back of her car and on the way to DQ :)

During the ten minute drive I catch her up on all my drama, to which she delivers a huge "Told you so", which I gracefully accept. And then it's on to our normal discussions of books, tv, daily life etc. Get to DQ and I order a Large Xtreme Chocolate Blizzard with Reese Chunks added, two spoons and her bf gets a soft vanilla cone dipped in chocolate. We grab a booth and begin out two plus hours of just chillaxing, eating ice cream and talking about everything and anything.

I honestly cannot remember the last time when I have ever laughed so much or so hard in such a short time frame! I had a blast! and totally forgot about everything negative. Only positive vibes were getting through to us and it was incredibly fun! I really enjoy those times when you just kick back and bust a gut laughing about anything and everything. And one of the most important things to laugh about is......Yourself.  

All three of us laughed so much about ourselves. Okay so maybe it was just laughing about me and her. (her bf is really kinda shy and quiet.... kinda weirds me out when people are quiet actually) But I realized another truth about myself that people don't really know unless they are close to me........ 

I cannot seem to breathe and think at the same time....... 

HAHA..... 

Incredibly funny right! But it is Sooooo True!!!! 

When I'm really concentrating on something, I just stop breathing. I have no idea why but it really happens. And there are times when my brain completely just shuts off and I go completely blank, truly thinking of nothing at all except Inhale. Exhale. ...... Or Breathe In. Breathe Out. .............So embarrassing but I laughed so much because of this!

I truly believe that it is important to laugh about yourself and the stupid things you do or say because then it doesn't hurt so much when someone else does it to spite you. It won't hurt if you make a joke out of it. And that is totally what I did: 

A blonde walks into the hairdresser with headphones on. She asks the woman working there for a haircut. The blonde sits down in the chair. The woman takes the blonde's headphones off and cuts her hair. At the end, the woman asks how she likes her hair but, to her surprise the blonde is dead! The woman picks up the headphones and listens. She hears: " Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out. "

lol The general consensus was that I am totally like that blonde! Well that and that I have a guy brain. I can either think of absolutely nothing at all. OR I can think of like fifty different things at the same time. And if someone were to ask me what I was thinking about Or What was on my mind, my response would have to be "Nothing " because it is just easier that way instead of explaining everything. Also if I were to respond with "a whole bunch of things " that would open up specific questions about what kind of things and that would just be too annoying to go through the list and answer it all... SO Nothing is a much better answer lol
Yeah so all in all a Tres fab night, Good times were had by all. And we're going to hang out again possibly on Sunday and most definitely next week! More than likely to laugh out loud tons about anything and everything! 

Peace, Love and Happiness to All! And remember to smile and Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment