Thursday, August 4, 2011

I should really stop watching reality television shows.

Everyone knows how squeamish I get around people who over react and are uber emotional for no good reason. Well apparently every single over emotional person on the planet has decided to sign up as competitors on reality tv shows this summer. Every reality tv show I seem to watch this summer (Food's Next Food Network Star, Fox's Hell's Kitchen, CBS's Big Brother, and Bravo's Top Chef - Just Desserts) seems to have a crier in the cast. And guess what? Surprise Surprise! Even after weeks of being on tv, the criers are still on the cast, even though they drive me INSANE!!!!!!

I guess it's true. The world doesn't revolve around me. Well at least the world of reality tv doesn't revolve around me.

Every single time someone on tv ends up crying I always remember the classic line from "A League of Their Own". The one Tom Hanks character says when, ummm Madonna's character I think, ends up crying every time he yells at her. "There's no crying in Baseball."

I've been changing that line, to fit my needs, and saying "There's no crying in Reality Tv". But now that I think about it, the original quote works so much better. Because I discover how come "There's no crying in baseball". It is because all the crying has been used up for Reality TV!!!

Oh. My. God.

I'm really tired. And honestly I think that I should just stop watching Reality Tv all together. I'd at least have less to complain about, that's for sure.

That's it for tonight I think. I'm watching Rookie Blue. Which I have to say is A-MAZ-ING!!!! And I am so happy that Andy finally realized how much of a major Ass-hat Luke is. I'm hoping that she opens her eyes even further and jumps (literally) onto Swarek.

Also, I'm thinking of starting something that a whole bunch of blog writers are doing. I know it's cliche, but I'm thinking of writing each Monday on a different hunk. I'm going to aim for one each Monday, but to be honest. I'll be totally happy if I end up with a different one for each month. :)
 
Peace, Love and Happiness to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment